Decades of conveyancing practice has established a wealth of knowledge in the field of property law. Our firm is committed to seeing the development of property law in Zimbabwe.
The department has a wealth of expertise in:
- Property registration due diligence
- Acquisition and disposal of immovable property
- Urban development/ Town planning issues
- Notarial deeds of session
- Transfer of Title
- Mortgage and notarial bond registrations/cancellations
- Compliance with state development authorities – for example, Surveyor-general, local town planners.
- Removal and placement of restrictions and caveats
- Evictions and arrears rental collections.